Sunday, March 06, 2011

Explore.Dream.Discover

I read these very meaningful phrases a little while ago..

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. 


Explore.Dream.Discover - Mark Twain


Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream - Kahlil Gibran


Indeed, the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams. Sometimes, somehow, I feel that God's power is incredible. Whenever I pray to him, he will answer to my prayer. Whenever I praise Him, my heart feel the peacefulness with His guidance, in this very complicated world, the world which is gradually decrease in the level of sense in humanity. Never did I ever think that I'm capable to realize my dream, to become what I'm today. Well, perhaps is a very easy journey for the others, but I'm walking on my very own track.

I'm on my way to realize my dream, at the beginning part of my journey, and I see a lot of people around me are doing the same. Our dream may be the same or different, and on this journey, sometimes I'll stop and doubt myself, but I see determination in their eyes. The faith that they have in themselves, believing that they are able to do so with their own little effort. It seems like they are telling me, "move on, keep moving on, don't give up, we're here with you". And, I'm moving on.

I'm dreaming something bigger, something that I've dream for the last few years and I finally got the courage to take one step forward now. It's a great feeling which I can't describe in words. Although I see a lot of obstacle ahead of me without an end, every single hurdle is getting tougher, there seems someone keep whispering to me, "everything is gonna be fine, you just need to pass these hurdles and you will be there". And, I'm moving on.

Just a little reminder to myself, do not affect your study and you should know which is your first priority =)
Yeah, I hope that I'll be able to manage my time a little bit better so that my bigger dream comes true.

I'm moving on. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.