Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2013 SBS Entertainment Awards Winners

I was following the news of SBS Entertainment Awards that aired on 30 December, feeling so excited! Of course, to support my favorite show "Running Man"! ^_^

Big Congratulations to Running Man! They have won the High Excellence Award for TV Programs and the Most Popular Stars Award. Jihyo won the Female High Excellence Award and Kwang Soo won the Friendship Award. Also, Haha and Jong Kook won the Male Excellence Award!! =DD Congratulations!

Haha! Gary favorite Running pose and look at Jihyo! ^_^


 I think Gary presence itself will always make her laugh this way, hahah! XD


Cool Gary + Sweet Jihyo! So perfect to end 2013 ^_^



As if like he is so SHY! kkkkk


Always supporting Running Man!


All the PDs!


 

SukJin and Gary presents the Male Excellence Awards to Jong Kook and Haha!



Absolutely love this video of Jihyo receiving her award with Gary being a gentleman holding her bouquet for her! ^_^ 



Jihyo's speech for Female High Excellence Award: (Cr @W00kyung and @RunningManCast)

Thank you very much. I actually didn't expect myself to get this award. I don't think I deserve this. So first, thank you very much. Actually, because I'm the only woman among oppas I always think that I'm bringing problems to them. But our members always taking good care of me so thanks to them very much. 

And our directors, writers and our VJs that run together with us, camera team, crew that have to suffer in the cold and hot.. I sincerely thank them so much.

This High Excellence Award. I'll put in more effort form now onwards and become closer to Gary Oppa (Looks at his expressions, haha so cute!)..To all supporters who love Running Man, Song Ji Hyo Gallery...(names), mum and dad..(names)..I love you all so much.

I'll run as best as I can next year. Thank you.



This is my favoriteeeeeee part and the most funny part hahah!!
When the MC ask Gary to say something, he replied "I want you Song Ji Hyo"
and Ji Hyo replied him with "Thank you, Gary ssi"
^_^
#justdatealready


Gary also posted a photo on his Twitter with his tweet : 일년동안 달리느라 고생 많으셨습니다! 세상에 좋은 사람들은 여기 다 모여있는거 같다
(Gary's Twitter : @kanggary58)

 Translation : We had a hard time running for the whole year. I feel like all the great people in this world are gathered in this place now. (Cr @W00kyung and @RunningManCast)


Such a great news to end 2013! ^_^ Looking forward to 2014 and more Running Mannn! ^_^ 
*Photos credit to their respective owners and official SBS Running Man team*

Hope you like this! Don't forget to follow this blog and continue to support our favorite Running Man! ^_^ Wishing Running Man more success in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.