Saturday, June 21, 2014

Short Holiday! - Take a rest

Hello Sunshiniess!! 

I'm finally back!! Feels so good to come back home again! I'm missing my bed sooo much!

Last week, I've left my previous job in a medicare centre and it was definitely a difficult decision. I've really enjoyed the work very much despite all the stress that I've to face everyday. I've gained some exposure on the management aspect for a private medicare centre setting and of course bits of all the other things that happen daily in the setting. I'm truthfully grateful for that. Most importantly, I've met friends and people whom I would really love to keep the relationship lasts for the rest of my life. Praise the Lord!


After my last date of work, I went up to Kuala Lumpur to look for accommodation for my sisters. I went to KL with my colleague as she was also going back to KL on the same day. It was tough as I know I would really be missing her a lot after I move on to the next chapter of my life. That night, I just wish time would pass slower so that we could stay together for a little longer. When will be the next time when we can work together again?

Watching the sunset on the way back to KL

I was only in KL for a few days so it was kinda rush to complete everything that I need to do. I called up several friends who have stayed in Sunway before to ask for their recommendations, viewed rooms after rooms, compared each units' pros and cons etc etc. Finally, we managed to come up with a final decision!! Phew! Hopefully things will all work well soon. I'm also happy to meet my bestie and spent hours and hours chatting until we fall asleep! Hahah!! **When women gets together ;)** Ahhh, haven't been spending time with her since last November! At night, me and bf went for dinner with his cousin at Setia Walk, Puchong. I'm quite impressed that they spent much effort in designing the place to be like the "Shanghai Old Street"! Lovely place with a variety of foods for you to choose!



Annndddd -- I've also met up with Angel!! Gahh! After so long since we missed each other out during graduation =/

Spending time chilling and catching up PLUS buying stuff to prepare for PRP year!! In fact, I didn't prepare anything at all until she reminds me about the shirts, pants, shoes etc etc, My GAWD!! hahah! Luckily I managed to grab everything in one day before heading back to JB! Thanks for recommending me to buy the #grandmothershoe hahah! She said that would be the most comfy shoe and it will reduce my back pain lol.


The last mission to prepare for PRP training is to get some reference books! We went to Kamal Bookstore (Opposite HKL) to get books for me! Thanks Wilson for driving me around ^_^ 

Say **HELLO** to PRP year! Please be good, I promise I'll work hard!


Where to get medical books? - Kuala Lumpur

Kamal Medical Bookstore
Just if you are wondering, it is a small medical bookstore but it has a massive amount of different kind of medical books. If you need any medical books or equipment or even labcoat, perhaps you may take a visit there to see whether they have what you need.

Address: No. 134, Jalan Pahang (Opposite Hospital Kuala Lumpur), 53000 Kuala Lumpur.
If you are using Waze, just search "Kamal Medical Bookstore" and you will find the place.

Coordinates3°10'21"N   101°41'55"E

If you are taking public transport, you may take monorail and alight at Chow Kit Station then walk about 5 minutes passing by the Grand Seasons Hotel, then you will see the bookstore. It is near to 7-11 shop.

Just a little catchup! PRP just started and I'm still in the midst of settling down in the new working place. Guess where I've been posted??

Good nights, everyone! Shall update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.