Saturday, April 02, 2016

Avillion Port Dickson Hotel and Resort


Hello!

Another blog post after a long week busy travelling around. Finally it's Saturday! Wheehee! A little ME time that I needed the most. Spent a good afternoon in an Italian Restaurant, just to have a good lunch and a cup of good coffee. This week was a very productive week, attended first half of a training session and will continue the second half next week.

Returning to the old working place brought back many bitter sweet memories to me. Excited to see old friends again, but at the same time, felt a little distance from where I have been. It just reminds me to cherish everything that I have now and to live in the moment.

Today, I just want to share a little about my last trip to Port Dickson. Port Dickson (PD) is a holiday destination situated about 90km from Kuala Lumpur and 32km from Seremban, in the state of Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. There are many hotels and resorts along the coastline. Among the places of interest located nearby are Lukut Museum and Fort, PD Ostrich Farm, Royal Port Dickson Yacht Club and the Armed Forces Museum. It is definitely a good option for a short weekend getaway ^_^

The pictures below are taken from the Avillion Port Dickson. Good choice for family trip!








Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.